Re: Need Contact at RoadRunner

  • From: Valdis.Kletnieks
  • Date: Fri Dec 05 17:21:45 2003

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 14:30:57 MST, james <[email protected]>  said:
> : When you're introducing thousands of IP blocks per day, it's pretty hard
> : to notify them all.
> I may be reaching here but I think perl scripting can do this.

Yes, a perl script can send thousands of warning e-mails to bogus addresses.

If you've got a way for a perl script to get it right, when the WHOIS data is
broken, the address block is a /25 sold out of a /22 sold out of a /19 sold out of
a /16, and some of the address space is hijacked to boot, please let us know....