Re: Does your Certifying Authority have a clue who you are? Do they care?

  • From: Michael.Dillon
  • Date: Fri Dec 05 08:36:16 2003

>                So the long and the short of it is, our CA has *LOST* the
>documents showing who we are, and wants new ones.

Wow!
Have you contacted http://www.geotrust.com about this?
I'm sure they would fly people out to Calgary to personally
inspect your identity at no charge just for a chance to use
your story in the marketing. Check what they're saying
about Verisign on their website.

The bumbling fools at Verisign are not the only choice
for SSL certs.

The security ecology demands diversity and competition so
that there are always plenty of watchers watching the watchers.

--Michael Dillon