Re: AOL rejecting mail from IP's w/o reverse DNS ?

  • From: Suresh Ramasubramanian
  • Date: Thu Dec 04 18:17:43 2003

Petri Helenius  writes on 12/4/2003 5:46 PM:

And I refer you to the blocks which are properly registered down to the /29 level and
you are saying that if you are a good citizen collateral damage is recommended
regardless because antispammers are either lazy or technically incompetent
or like their ego boosted by intentional collateral damage?
You are reading a lot more than I meant into my statements.

--
srs (postmaster|suresh)@outblaze.com // gpg : EDEDEFB9
manager, outblaze.com security and antispam operations