Re: AOL rejecting mail from IP's w/o reverse DNS ?

  • From: Suresh Ramasubramanian
  • Date: Wed Dec 03 11:02:05 2003

Christopher X. Candreva  writes on 12/3/2003 10:42 AM:

discussion on a different list -- I was sure in the whole Verizon "spam
measures hurting other servers" thread, the whole blocking w/o IN PTR
records had come up, with people saying they were on hosting where they
couldn't change PTR records, and the clients who couldn't get mail from
That must be some other thread I think - one thread soon starts to look a lot like another, and I doubt if there's a single topic of this sort that hasn't been discussed to death already.

srs

--
srs (postmaster|suresh)@outblaze.com // gpg : EDEDEFB9
manager, outblaze.com security and antispam operations