RE: WLAN shielding

  • From: Erik Amundson
  • Date: Tue Dec 02 21:39:36 2003

	I have been looking into the Cisco Aironet solution recently for
a project I'm working on.  They seem to have some great security
features, if you want to take the time to configure it.  Oh, another
caveat is that you have to use Cisco's wireless adapter as well,
otherwise, good ol' WEP for you!

	I haven't thought of the VPN idea that others have spoken of on
the NANOG list yet...that's a good idea too...hmm....

- Erik