Re: incorrect spam setups cause spool messes on forwarders

  • From: Michael Loftis
  • Date: Mon Dec 01 14:29:56 2003

I personally haven't seen ANY validation, just an arbitrary block that's been in place for over a month without cause, reason, or even any ability to contact them. It appears nobody at verizon is at the helm anymore. I've tried several times to contact abuse, postmaster, etc, and even a couple people from this list gave me or forwarded my plight to internals with no results. Modwest is still being blocked. Perhaps not very operational in content though here...