Re: Above.net problems ??

  • From: Leo Bicknell
  • Date: Wed Nov 26 09:52:04 2003

In a message written on Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 09:35:16AM +0100, Laurent Frigault wrote:
> The sessions reset again 35 minutes ago. Missing prefixes are back and
> above.net network seems reachable again.

We did restore full service overnight last night (well, probably early
in the morning for those in Europe), our operations should be back to
normal.  If anyone is still seeing above.net issues please open a ticket
through the normal channels.

--
       Leo Bicknell - [email protected] - CCIE 3440
Read TMBG List - [email protected], www.tmbg.org