Issues with Comcast broadband customers in the Seattle, WA area -- please contact

  • From: dani-nanog
  • Date: Wed Nov 26 00:01:19 2003

Hello,

Looking for someone @ Comcast (AS22909?) that can help troubleshoot a problem:

For a few days, Comcast residential cablemodem customers in the Seattle, WA area
are reporting that they cannot reach our application (TCP port 7000/7050/7070).

IP's that the customers are coming from:
12.228.98.x
12.208.137.x
67.168.75.x
12.228.151.x
12.228.185.x
(and a few more)

The issue is not simply connectivity -- they ping in and hit http services on
our network, just not get to TCP ports 7000, 7050, 7070.  There is no apparant
issue on our side, we accept hundreds of thousands of connections to this application
each day.

Please contact me if you are able to assist in troubleshooting.

Thank you
- Dani