Re: Juno (United Online) contact phone?

  • From: Suresh Ramasubramanian
  • Date: Fri Nov 21 16:10:46 2003

Rich Casto writes on 11/21/2003 3:56 PM:

Can someone please provide a phone number for the Juno (aka United Online)
NOC? I already have the $1.95/minute support number (877-912-5866), so
don't send that one. One of my client's emails are being bounced so I need
to call them to find out why.
Juno's abuse desk is based in Hyderabad, India.

Send email with sample bounces / logs to [email protected] - you will get a reply from them within 24 hours.

--srs (who used to be on the [email protected] team)

--
srs (postmaster|suresh)@outblaze.com // gpg : EDEDEFB9
manager, outblaze.com security and antispam operations