Re: IPSEC VPNs capable of handling worm traffic

  • From: Petri Helenius
  • Date: Fri Nov 21 16:06:22 2003

Daniel Golding wrote:

All of these cute references to "vendor c" and "vendor n" go by the wayside
when we slip and say "Nortel" or refer to "CEF". :)

IMHO, if you aren't breaking an NDA, you might as well name names. If you
are breaking an NDA, using initials won't screen you from legal jeopardy...

I thought the letter expressions were popular to obfuscate information for the less
knowledgeable/intelligent lurkers on the list.

Pete