Apologies but...Verizon Postmaster?

  • From: Michael Loftis
  • Date: Thu Nov 20 17:11:46 2003

I have been trying for weeks to get in touch with someone who will respond with something other than a form letter at Verizon. Can someone please contact me off-list? My company (Modwest) is being unilaterally blocked. I can't even send mail to abuse, postmaster, etc. from an @modwest.com address because of the block in place without a reason and without recourse.

TIA, and I'm sorry for posting here but it's really my last resort (as it should be anyones IMHO).

--
GPG/PGP --> 0xE736BD7E 5144 6A2D 977A 6651 DFBE 1462 E351 88B9 E736 BD7E