Search for a better solution

  • From: Wesley Vaux
  • Date: Tue Nov 18 10:56:24 2003

All,

In my never ending search for a better technology I recently requested information about the GFI Security suite, I would like to thank all who replied.

My next suite of products I am exploring and request your feedback is the ISS suite of tools to include SiteProtector and Preventia series devices for IDS, IP(prevention)S, Firewall/VPN,Anit-virus,and Content Filtering.  If anyone uses/used these devices please reply to me offlist with your thoughts on these products.  I appriciate all of your patience with me in exploring these solutions.

Thanks you in advance,

    Wes Vaux, CCNA, CCDA
    Network Security Engineer,
    9000 Regency Pkwy