Re: Santa Fe city government computers knocked out by worm

  • From: todd glassey
  • Date: Mon Nov 17 11:25:36 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeffrey Paul" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>; "Alex Yuriev" <[email protected]>
Cc: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 7:25 AM
Subject: RE: Santa Fe city government computers knocked out by worm

Which is probably why they end up buying the expensive, supported one
(like everyone else).  It's also why they get worms.

-j

Hmmmm - I would have used a different picture - I would have said that  "the
average Ferrari Owner to realizes that if they don't tune their horse, it
dies on them...  while they are driving it.", So why don't the operators of
Microsoft OS instances? -

Todd