RE: Voice Compression

  • From: Ray Burkholder
  • Date: Thu Nov 13 23:30:07 2003

There is also something out there called IAX trunking.  It can use a low
bandwidth codec and put a bunch of simultaneous conversations into fewer
packets, which helps to cut down on the high packet tax you'd normally get
with packetizing individual voice channels.  And works over any IP link.

Ray Burkholder
[email protected]
http://www.oneunified.net
704 576 5101