Re: RFI: Intrusion Detection Systems

  • From: JC Dill
  • Date: Thu Nov 13 15:01:17 2003

At 03:29 AM 11/13/2003, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

[email protected] writes on 11/13/2003 5:35 AM:

My apologies to anyone that receives duplicates of this email stemming from it being cross posted.
There was a recent network computing article that evaluated quite a lot of these. However, I'd suggest that you avoid NAI / Norton stuff for IDSs ..
See these articles, written in 2002:
http://www.nwfusion.com/techinsider/2002/0624security.html
http://www.nwfusion.com/columnists/2002/0916testerschoice.html

and in 2003:
http://www.nwfusion.com/reviews/2003/1013idsrev.html

jc

--

I do not need or want cc'd copies of replies to the list.
Please reply to the list or to me (whichever you prefer), but not both.