Re: Reachability problems for www.listen-to.com

  • From: jlewis
  • Date: Thu Nov 13 10:20:17 2003

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 [email protected] wrote:

> > We received a 69.144/16 from ARIN and spent the following few months
> > requesting numerous operators to take that space out of their filters.
> > Apparently for various historical reasons many operators filter the entire
> > 69. Block.  That could be part of the problem.
>
> http://not69box.atlantic.net/
> http://not69box.atlantic.net/cgi-bin/bogon

If you tried these links recently and got an odd message about "Your web
site is currently down.", please try again.  Someone just pointed out that
I'd managed to break the site for access from outside our network while
making some IP changes on it a few weeks ago.  I've tested it from off-net
now and verified it's back up at both not69box.atlantic.net (209.208/17
IP) and 69box.atlantic.net (69/8 IP).

 Jon Lewis *[email protected]*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |