Re: Portable Cooling

  • From: John Kinsella
  • Date: Wed Nov 12 11:37:01 2003

Yea, I got one in my little server room in the office.  Building gave me
the choice of getting one of those when I moved in, or throwing a full
blown water chiller based system in the AC room, I took the cheaper
path.  Works OK, wish I had gotten one model bigger than what I have (the
smallest).

John