Re: This may be stupid but..

  • From: Alexei Roudnev
  • Date: Sun Nov 09 04:10:15 2003

Recruiters can provide you a group of _average_ engineers, and do not
protect you from a heap of junk.
If you need a 100 new persons for your call center - it's a good way. If you
are looking for _Windows administrator, 100 desktops all Win2K or WinXP,
anti-virus, 2 domains - it is good method too. If you are designing new
software, using new protocol and have 10 patents - use other methods.

Vadim is right, such lists (as nanog) can be much more effective in finding
_highly skilled_ engineers.

Alex