Re: This may be stupid but..

  • From: John Brown (CV)
  • Date: Sat Nov 08 17:41:26 2003

so negotiate with the recruiter.

benifits of a recuriter are:

* they take the twit calls
* they read thru the resumes and sort the junk out
* they do the screening
* they do the reference and background checks
* they have more resources to find people than you do

this saves you time and money on your end.  time better
spent building customer base, solving customer problems, etc.

and if you do a good contract with the recruiter, if the
person you hire is sacked, they find you a new one at no cost :)