Re: OT - list netiquette

  • From: alex
  • Date: Tue Nov 04 15:40:16 2003

> P.S.  OWEN, PLEASE STOP CC'ING ME ON REPLIES.  EITHER REPLY TO ME ONLY,
> OR TO THE LIST (WHICHEVER YOU PREFER), BUT NOT TO BOTH.
JC,

With all due respect, you already have one list that you are policing.
Let's move the arguments of merits of top and bottom posting to
inet-access, where it belongs.

Oh yeah: If dupes bother you, 'man procmailex' and implement dupe
filtering. For one, with nanog-l delays from one to 12 hours, I like to
see responses quickly.

ktnx.

Alex Pilosov    | DSL, Colocation, Hosting Services
President 	| [email protected]    (800) 710-7031
Pilosoft, Inc.  | http://www.pilosoft.com