Re: Rural nework economics [was: Sabotage...]

  • From: just me
  • Date: Tue Nov 04 10:27:34 2003

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003,  John Brown (CV) wrote:

  rural or not,  capitalism will hinder redundancy unless
  the shareholders or the insurance companies say otherwise.

YM, capitalism will foster redundancy? It does from where I sit..

matto

[email protected]<darwin><
   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>