Re: Harassment (was Re: ELAN.NET ...)

  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine
  • Date: Tue Nov 04 07:50:02 2003

Without comment on any other issue,

<hat = registrar>

> Another item of note is the phone number in ELAN.NET domain registration
> is invalid.  William is in breach of his registration agreement, and
> liable to lose his domain name unless he corrects this.

I don't know of a registrar who cares above nominally about the correctness
of whois:43 data. Billing data is another matter. The author of the para
above is ... should breath into a paper bag for a few minutes until the
hypervenilation passes.

</hat>

Please note <expired_hat == (registry && ICANN_INSIDER)> agree </hat>

Cheers,
Eric