Re: Hijacked IP space.

  • From: Chris Lewis
  • Date: Mon Nov 03 16:49:51 2003

James Cowie wrote:

On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 09:17:38PM +0000, Andrew - Supernews wrote:

No announcement for that block has been visible here at any time in
the past couple of weeks (specifically, since Oct 13). We might have
missed it if it was never announced for more than a few minutes at a
time, but it's _much_ more likely that the block was never announced
and was merely forged into headers of a spam.

Our system reports that neither that prefix, nor any of its more-specifics, has been seen in the global routing tables at any moment since January 1st, 2002. [ http://www.renesys.com ]
We haven't seen anything from that block in our spamtrap either for at least a week.

The .224/24, on the other hand, it a real sewer.