Re: Sabotage investigation of fiber cuts in Northwest

  • From: David Raistrick
  • Date: Mon Nov 03 10:30:55 2003

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, Owen DeLong wrote:

> Maybe I'm missing something, but, if you have the bolt cutters, I don't
> see why you need the key to an adjacent lock or any of the locks.

If you want to put the chain back together, you'll need to open one of the
locks, or add another lock in it's place.

This assumes a legit need to remove someones lock.  If you just want to
get in, boltcutters will usually do it.  Or even a pair of dykes can get
you past most chain-link fence..

...david

---
david raistrick