Re: Sabotage investigation of fiber cuts in Northwest

  • From: John Brown (CV)
  • Date: Mon Nov 03 00:41:39 2003

lets not even begin to talk about American Towers Inc  cell
tower and relay facilities :) :(

same combo on about 60 towers I know of

security comes down to the "human condition"
its a bitch to remember all those combo's, keep them
updated, or install wiggle wire card readers, bad readers
lost cards, etc.

like current and voltage, we take the path of least resistence.