Re: Sabotage investigation of fiber cuts in Northwest

  • From: Christopher L. Morrow
  • Date: Sun Nov 02 23:55:18 2003

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003, Sean Donelan wrote:

> On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 [email protected] wrote:
> >
> > Either the KIRO guys are lying through their teeth, or somebody dropped the ball
> > BIG time.  The bio of the guy who wrote it is here;
>

> I wonder has he ever tried walking into the transmission hut next to the
> tower of a major broadcast television or radio station?  Usually when the
> revolution arrives, the first thing you take over is the television and
> radio outlets.

"The revolution will NOT be televised
The revolution will not be brought to you by Xerox
In 4 parts without commercial interruptions"

I'm fairly certain that the telco huts or CO's have to accomodate multiple
groups having access, so I'd bet that a padlock probably is a tough sell
:( Its very interesting that the 'critical infrastructure' has seemingly
loose security on such vital parts.