Harassment (was Re: ELAN.NET ...)

  • From: William Allen Simpson
  • Date: Sun Nov 02 15:36:16 2003

OK, enough is enough.  We've all had a spammer or spam site sign up,
and we've all (presumably) kicked them off.  Why are you referencing
data from some spam posting over 4 years old?

"Booth, Michael (ENG)" wrote:

> Sorry guys, I left this one out:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?q=biznet+spam&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&selm=0.d4e3f0c6.2573f599%40aol.com&rnum=9

I've reviewed all the postings from this Michael (ENG) Booth, and found
none that add to the knowledge of this group.

Moreover, it appears (from not very old postings) that this fellow
didn't exist before August, and seems only to flame on isp-planet
(and now here).

As has been noted, his company is listed as a net hijacker and a spam
friendly carrier.
--
William Allen Simpson