Re: IPv6 NAT

  • From: Shawn Morris
  • Date: Sat Nov 01 12:36:34 2003

Owen DeLong wrote:

If you are telling me that Joe User will never use VOIP, then you are
somking from a different internet hooka than the folks at Vonage.  I don't
know which of you is right, but, I know Vonage has enough customers to
say that at least some number of Joe User's are using SIP and RTP
which are among the protocols broken by NAT.  Next?
Vonage's SIP implementation is not broken by NAT and in fact Vonage recommends that you purchase a SOHO router that does NAT.

Owen