Content filter (was - Re: [arin-announce] IPv4 Address Space)

  • From: william
  • Date: Wed Oct 29 19:37:05 2003

> Leave content filtering to the ES, and *force* ES to filter the content.
And just to make sure we know what content filter is, this is what I
received immedialy following my previous post to nanog.

Whoever you are, that did not see my post, please at least configure your
content filter to reject email and specify your own mail server name there
(and preferably specifying what original rcpt to as well), putting my own
server name in "from" is just not very polite, nor is it according to
standards (you have no idea if "Administrator" account exist on my
machine, in fact for most it would not).