RE: Anybody using GBICs?

  • From: lance_tatman
  • Date: Tue Oct 28 16:39:13 2003

To be more clear, I'm specifically referring to Gigabit Ethernet Converters and not
SFPs for POS or SONET.  So, to reprhase, where in your network topology, are you
using Gigabit Ethernet, specifically GE interfaces using GBICS?

Are you using GE primarily for customer connections, server connections, peering points
etc. ?

Thanks to all who have already replied privately.

-Lance-