  • From: just me
  • Date: Tue Oct 28 15:38:49 2003

Many thanks to the dozens of folks who took time to offer me advice on
coloing in the Asia-Pacific and EU. I've had recommendations to look
at the following providers:

hong kong: pbase.net, at&t
singapore: singtel, at&t
korea: kidc
japan: jpix

Joe and Bill recommeded the PAIX. Not a bad idea from a cost and
logistics view, but our focus is on locating a POP to minimize
query/response times for clients in that region.

UK: telecomplete, merula, telehouse, telecity, redbus, at&t

Now, to return you to the end-to-end discussion at hand.. (thanks,
Christian..)

matto

[email protected]<darwin><
   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>