Re: Korea Telecom Contacts?

  • From: Suresh Ramasubramanian
  • Date: Tue Oct 28 05:45:57 2003

Gaurab Raj Upadhaya writes on 10/27/2003 11:49 PM:

HKIX would be your best bet, considering it's connectivity to Far East, Pacific, South East, South Asia as well as west Asia both over fiber and satellite. It's also a more competitive market than Singapore or Seoul - more bang for you buck.
Looking from the Indian subcontinent I can see that most of the large ISPs get additional pipes from, and peer at, singtel to supplement their pipes from formerly monopoly / govt telcos and satellite feeds.

I do know that Reach is doing the same thing with HK connectivity but Singtel seems streets ahead of them in this respect, at least here in India.

--
srs (postmaster|suresh)@outblaze.com // gpg : EDEDEFB9
manager, outblaze.com security and antispam operations