Re: Korea Telecom Contacts?

  • From: just me
  • Date: Mon Oct 27 16:53:40 2003

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

  just me writes on 10/27/2003 4:24 PM:

  > So, let me change the question. Anyone know of good colo in the AP
  > region with excellent regional connectivity? I know it's a large,

  Which part of asiapac do you really want to colo in?

The physical location is secondary to the quality of connectivity to
the region, and the quality of the facility, in that order.

For some background, I'm locating the AP node of an anycasted service.
If cost were no object, I'd probably colo nodes in Australia, Tokyo,
and Hong Kong (or Korea); but I get one POP for the region in the
budget, so thats how it goes.

matto

[email protected]<darwin><
   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>