Re: Korea Telecom Contacts?

  • From: Suresh Ramasubramanian
  • Date: Mon Oct 27 16:41:48 2003

just me writes on 10/27/2003 4:24 PM:

A top-posted self-followup: There seems to be no way for normal humans
to reach Korea Telecom. That's OK, I'd rather not colocate a critical
business function with the Invisible Company anyway.
We have a whole bunch of racks at pbase.net - they peer at HKIX. Or try Singtel in Singapore.

So, let me change the question. Anyone know of good colo in the AP
region with excellent regional connectivity? I know it's a large,
Which part of asiapac do you really want to colo in?

--
srs (postmaster|suresh)@outblaze.com // gpg : EDEDEFB9
manager, outblaze.com security and antispam operations