Re: China Telecom filtering nameservers

  • From: ren
  • Date: Thu Oct 23 09:16:39 2003

actually no. Joe can probably tell you more but they are peering at both Equinix-Los Angeles & PAIX-Palo Alto in California in addition to the carrier hotel on One Wilshire. -ren

At 04:28 AM 10/23/2003 -0700, Eric Kuhnke wrote:

Gut instinct says that One Wilshire is their primary US PoP/peering/transit point:

http://www.onewilshire.com/our_building/connectivity.htm