Re: China Telecom filtering nameservers

  • From: John Kristoff
  • Date: Thu Oct 23 03:06:23 2003

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 11:23:08PM -0700, Joe Zhu wrote:
> well...if it's really problem, someone will help. But if it's smart a$$
> comment like this, not sure.

I'm not sure what exactly you took offense too, but if I offended
someone, particularly our international neighbors I apologize.  In
my experience there has been a language barrier problem, which has
hindered even the initial dialog via email or telephone.  My intention
was to convey that the issue is a known problem, what I thought might
be going on and that I didn't yet have a good solution.

John