NorthStar IP Management Database Scalability?

  • From: Rachel K. Warren
  • Date: Wed Oct 22 11:38:57 2003

Hello,

Could people who are using the NorthStar IP Management database please
email me privately?  I have some scalability issues about the product
I want to ask about, specifically how many users can be on at the same
time without the application slowing down signifigantly or having the
application die.

Comments privately are appreciated.

Thanks-

Rachel

--
All men whilst they are awake are in one common world; but each of them,
when he is asleep, is in a world of his own. - Plutarch