Re: Unusual GET requests

  • From: Brian Bruns
  • Date: Tue Oct 21 21:36:40 2003

Thanks to everyone who's responded.  We were a bit concerned because of all
the lovely new exploits going around as of late, and had no idea what it was
up to (considering it was coming from a cable modem, it threw up a red
flag).

Sorry to bother everyone :)
Brian Bruns
Open Solutions For A Closed World / Anti-Spam Resources
http://www.sosdg.org
ICQ: 8077511