Re: cityinternet.org DNS issues..

  • From: Neezam Haniff
  • Date: Tue Oct 21 16:15:17 2003

Hi,

	Teaches me to be funny; to prevent myself from getting flamed like
there's no tomorrow, let me qualify why I'm bringing this up.

	On our nameservers, we get the following message:

Oct 21 00:00:17 ns named[3203]: sysquery: nslookup reports danger (NS2.
CITYINTERNET.ORG)

	We get a huge volume of them and as a result, the load on our
nameservers have increased. So I'm trying to figure out if there is
anything I can do to get rid of the messages.

Neezam.