netgear sntp followup, embedded address I-D

  • From: Dave Plonka
  • Date: Tue Oct 21 15:04:32 2003

NANOG folks,

I'm posting this as a followup invitation for feedback regarding the
SNTP anycast operational strategy I proposed in this talk:

   http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0310/plonka.html
   http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka/nanog/nanog29/ [formats other than PDF]

The new Internet Draft I mentioned, "Embedding Globally Routable
Internet Addresses Considered Harmful", can be found here:

   http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka/embed-addr/
       (it hasn't shown up on the IETF internet-drafts site yet)

If you have feedback that would benefit from the group's review, please
follow-up in the nanog mailing list, otherwise email me personally.

Thanks,
Dave

--
[email protected]  http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka  ARS:N9HZF  Madison, WI