at nanog29? monday night, chicago

  • From: Dave Plonka
  • Date: Mon Oct 20 14:51:35 2003

NANOG folks,

If you're attending NANOG29 and looking for something to do this
evening (Monday) in Chicago, you're welcome to join us to see Pat
McCurdy play tonight at a place called Beat Kitchen.

The show starts at 10PM - $5 cover.  It'd be good to get there ~9PM.
Pat usually plays a mix of his own, humorous tunes and covers to crowds
in the 20s and 30s.  Here's some info on the web:

   http://www.patmccurdy.com/
   http://www.patmccurdy.com/where.htm?Beat+Kitchen
   http://www.beatkitchen.com/home.htm

In the past ten years I've seen him more than twenty times, since he's
a long-time staple in Milwaukee/Madison/Chicago.

Anyway, if you're interested, let me know in the hallway or by email.
I'm _not_ arranging transportation, but its doable with the "L" and/or
a cab.  There's a map of how to get to the show here:

   http://www.patmccurdy.com/cgi-bin/where/where.cgi?print=Beat+Kitchen

Dave

--
[email protected]  http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~plonka  ARS:N9HZF  Madison, WI