Re: data request on Sitefinder

  • From: Owen DeLong
  • Date: Mon Oct 20 14:09:16 2003

I like John Currans proposed timeline of Length of Verisign Contract+1 day.

However, absent that, I think that 12 months to the operational community and
24 months to the enterprise community is probably a reasonable starting point
as long as they are willing to accept delays if a significant portion of the

How do you think AT&T customers would respond if AT&T were to redirect all misdialed
800-numbers to TFDA powered by Tellme? I tend to think the response would not be
a positive one. In fact, I'd expect the FCC to have something strong to say about it.

Owen