Re: Green peering stickers

  • From: william
  • Date: Mon Oct 20 13:01:21 2003

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003, Tom (UnitedLayer) wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 [email protected] wrote:
> > Northern California, would mean SF Bay Area or not?
>
> The Bay Area is NorCal...
Certainly is in the way this term is used by everyone (geographically bay
area is in the center of california state, but central california is
considered to be area Beckerfield - Stockton).

The reason I asked in the first place is that as I suspected, Dan is
interested in peering locations other then bay area. In fact he answered
me that he's interested in peering locations north of Sacramento.

---
William Leibzon
Elan Networks
[email protected]