Re: /8 blocks allocation statistcs and current use data

  • From: Haesu
  • Date: Sat Oct 18 15:14:38 2003

Btw, out of curiosity.. What would be the point of registering an AS number for route server?
If these hijacked blocks are supposed to be 'bogons', why not use private AS like what Rob is doing?
Wouldn't you rather not want these 'bogons' to reappear on the net?
Using private AS would be able to easily detect that if someone misconfigures his router.

Just curious to ask.. that's all..

-hc

--
Haesu C.