/8 blocks allocation statistcs and current use data

  • From: william
  • Date: Fri Oct 17 17:53:15 2003

 As by-product of bogons project I just posted about, we also got some
interesting statistics on how much ip space is allocated and used in each
/8 block. This is all available in nice graphical format at:
http://www.completewhois.com/statistics/ip_statistics.htm

The data above is updated every day and I'm also entering this all
into rrd database and once I have enough samples rrd graphs of how much
this statistics change will also be made available (but before such graphs
provide really good view there must be year worth of samples or more...)

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks