Re: Tomatoes for Verisign at NANOG 29

  • From: Scott Weeks
  • Date: Thu Oct 16 16:29:38 2003

: >Agreed.  I plan to wear a red shirt and bring a tomatoe.  The tomato will
: >sit quietly on the table near me.  It will not be used as a projectile
: >no matter how much Verisign tries to convince me it should.  Really.
: >I will not throw the tomato at Verisign no matter how much they deserve it.
: >
: >Wayne is right.  For this to have the desired effect, we need to make it
: >a peaceful and symbolic protest, not a brawl.
:
: EXACTLY.

: (I so wish I could be there!)

Me too.  If this goes through, someone please be sure to get pictures.

>:-)
scott