Re: Tomatoes for Verisign at NANOG 29

  • From: Keptin Komrade Dr. BobWrench III esq.
  • Date: Thu Oct 16 16:10:04 2003

You have to give Verisign some props for having the balls to present at
NANOG...and those props should be in the form of not chasing them from the
room with angry threats and pitchforks.
Mark and the rest of the folks from Verisign, formerly NSI, formerly Internic, etc, etc have long been CONTRIBUTING members of NANOG. Please treat them with the respect you would ask be accorded yourselves should the situation be reversed someday.

Separate the actions of the individuals from the actions of the company. Who of us has always worked for a company whose actions we 100% agree with? Who of us live in a country whose goverment's actions we 100% agree with? Let he who is without sin cast the first...you get the point.

Back to operational content please....