Re: Verisign is selling Netsol [was Re: more on VeriSign torevive redirect service]

  • From: Kee Hinckley
  • Date: Thu Oct 16 13:47:57 2003

At 9:19 AM -0700 10/16/03, Owen DeLong wrote:
The back end DNS is the registry service.  What you are saying they are
doing is selling the REGISTRAR business and keeping the REGISTRY.
Or did I miss something?
No, that's correct. I just can't keep them straight in my fingers (and neither can Verisign, they are renaming the REGISTRY.

"This Registry business was recently renamed VeriSign Naming and Directory Services"

--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/ Next Generation Spam Defense

everyone else's.