Re: more on VeriSign to revive redirect service

  • From: Christopher X. Candreva
  • Date: Thu Oct 16 12:08:49 2003

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Miles Fidelman wrote:

> Just out of curiousity, I wonder how many domain registrations those of us
> on nanog represent?  Contract sanctions from ICANN are one thing, taking

We've been moving all our domains to OpenSRS for a year, but doing it as
they come up for renewal. This has definately inspired not only us, but our
customers to do it before the deadline.

OpenSRS also offers SSL certs, and we've been moving those away from
Verisign too.

Chris Candreva  -- [email protected] -- (914) 967-7816
http://www.westnet.com/