RE: Pitfalls of annoucing /24s

  • From: H. Michael Smith, Jr.
  • Date: Wed Oct 15 18:25:42 2003

Even if they understand it, why should they accept it?  If an ISP
assigns an address block, runs BGP with the customer, promotes
multi-homing, shouldn't they make a reasonable effort to make it work?

Unless I am missing something, I am having a big problem with an ISP
assigning a /24 to a multi-homed customer and not accepting /24 routes.